Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Trend: Nautical



The nautical trend is nothing new, but it is truly classic.  If you ask me, I could see nautical trends to become as common as the LBD (little black dress).  It is clean, classic, crisp, and sophisticated.   It's perfect for a summer picnic, day on a boat, or going shopping because it's cool and causal. 

For my outfit, I based it around my striped shorts that I got from Forever21 for $15.  I love the bow tie because it adds a feminine detail.  I paired the shorts with a ruffled white tank from Forever21.  My sandals are from American Eagle for $35.  I kept my accessories simple by wearing a James Avery silver anchor necklace.  I love how easy-going this outfit is, and the back of it is super cute with the razor back style tank and the flap pockets of my shorts.

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment